STEP, Inc. to Host 5th Annual Motorcycle Ride
Join us on Saturday, June 9, 2018, for STEP’s
5th Annual Motorcycle Ride to
benefit children and youth with disabilities in Tennessee.
Riders will depart from STEP, Inc. headquarters located at 712 Professional Plaza in Greeneville, TN.
The destination will take riders along State Route 107 (Erwin Highway) to Erwin, Tennessee, onto Shelton Laurel, North Carolina and back to Greeneville, Tennessee.
- Ride will be led by David “Fuzzy” Jennings, an experienced rider and proud father of a young man with special needs
- Dutch treat lunch at a stop along the ride
- Door Prizes given exclusively to riders throughout the ride
- Snacks provided for riders at the conclusion of the ride
- Entry Fee: $15.00 per motorcycle
If you can’t join the ride there are still opportunities for you to help raise funds for STEP.
- Participate in our Online Auction which will open to the public on June 1st.
- Make a donation through the STEP website at www.tnstep.org/donate
- Log onto the STEP Facebook page at www.facebook.com/steptn and donate to one of the Virtual Rider Teams that will be raising funds that day. You will be inspired by their stories of how STEP has changed their lives!
What is a Virtual Rider?
If you are not able to ride but you want to join in the fun visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/steptn and join one our Virtual Rider Teams. It’s a great way to be involved and do your part to help raise dollars for children with disabilities in Tennessee.
Becoming a Virtual Rider is also the perfect solution for people who reside outside the designated route or who don’t actually ride but want to participate.
There is no registration fee. however, there is a minimum donation commitment of $25. Be sure to share on Facebook and ask your friends, family and co-workers to donate too.
If you are unable to make this ride, but still want to participate on your own, you can become an Alternative Rider for this fundraiser. Map out your destination, register on-line, complete the form, sign the Alternative Rider section, and pay the registration fee. Be sure to post pics of your ride and share with us using the hashtag #stepbikeride2018.
Click here to register online