Children’s Mental Health Awareness Month
Join Just Care Family Network as we end our month-long celebration with Mind Matters: A Children’s Mental Health Summit
This forum is designed to promote greater awareness of the issues facing children with mental health challenges among local mental health providers, community agencies, community resources, legislators, educators, and most importantly the youth and family members who are the experts in determining the needs of their family.
Breakout Sessions Include:
- identifying signs and symptoms of mental illness
- transition planning/preparing for college
- ministering mental wellness in the pews
- wiping out stigma in schools
- educating, advocating, & empowering families
When: Friday, May 31, 2013 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Where: The cutting-edge, newly constructed Salvation Army Kroc Center
800 E Pkwy S, Memphis, TN 38104
RSVP: Contact Jerica.Phillips@shelbycountytn.gov or call (901) 222-4503