Addressing Health & Behavioral Health.
Conference Objectives: Discuss evolving trends in the primary ethnic and national groups migrating to Nashville over the past 25 years.
• Identify health concerns specific to Latino children.
• Identify ways to incorporate more culturally sensitive behaviors into your practice.
• Learn about the barriers that limit refugees and immigrant’s access to healthcare.
• Describe different types of immigration psychological evolutions.
• Learn practical techniques for working with interpreters.
Date: June 21
Location: Mental Health America of Middle Tennessee Conference Center
293 Plus Park Blvd, Suite 201, Nashville, TN 37217
For more information call 615-269-5355.
Click here for speaker’s information and registration form.
Registration Fee: On or Before June 17 = $65
After June 17 = $75
NOTE: There are no refunds, but substitutes are allowed. Space is limited.
Registration includes CEUs and Lunch