AfterStars AfterSchool Care Offered in Knox County
A New Option for Children with a Disability
AfterStars AfterSchool Care is a new after-school program for children with a disability ages 6-14.
It is offered Monday through Friday from 3:00-5:45pm at West Park Baptist Church, located at 8833 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville.
Limited space is available for the 2013-2014 school year. Come to our Open House on Friday, August 9, 2013, from 3:00-6:30pm.
Our Daily Schedule
- snack (provided - please contact the director for special dietary needs)
- social time
- homework/IEP support
- motor activities
- break-out sessions
- a Bible class
- free time
- Children with an intellectual or developmental disability or autism
- Ages 6-14 years
- Toilet trained
- No significant act of violence toward self or others
- Online registration begins August 4 - $225 due at registration
- Download forms packet (available at www.westparkbaptist.org)
- Bring required and completed forms with you the first day of AfterStars AfterSchool Care
- $150 early registration discount if registering by August 16
For more information contact:
West Park Baptist Church at (865) 690-0031 or via email at HisAbilities@westparkbaptist.org
Back to Top