Kroger Community Rewards and STEP
Don't Forget...You can help STEP, Inc. just by doing something you normally do anyway! By swiping your Kroger Plus Card, you can help Kroger make a donation to STEP with almost every transaction.
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local non-profit organizations have the opportunity to earn funds through Kroger’s Community Rewards Program®, simply by using your Kroger Plus Card.
All you have to do is register your Kroger Plus Card for the program and then use your card every time you shop.
Registering is easy!
- Log onto: www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on DELTA section for Tennessee (Memphis, Jackson, and Paris).
- If you are a new online customer, click Enroll.
- Click “Get started. Sign up today!” at the bottom right and follow the prompts.
- Once you've set up your online account, go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click “Already Enrolled?” Sign In.
- Scroll to Kroger Plus Card and enter your Kroger Plus Card number.
- Scroll to Community Rewards and click Community Rewards Program Information.
- Under "Find Your Organization", enter 81534 (Support & Training for Exceptional Parents – STEP), which is the NPO number for STEP, Inc.
- Select Support & Training for Exception Parents - STEP from list and click Confirm.
- If you need help, call our toll free number at 1-800-280-7837, the STEP staff can help you set up your account.
That's it - it's that easy!
Every time you shop for groceries at Kroger and swipe your rewards card, STEP, Inc. automatically starts earning a rebate.
Your participation in this fundraising program with Kroger helps STEP's mission is to empower parents through information, training and support to become effective partners with professionals in planning appropriate educational programs for their children. Who knew that helping to make a difference could be so easy!
Shop - Swipe - Earn!
Back to Top