Kroger Community Rewards and STEP
YOU can help STEP, Inc. just by doing something you normally do anyway! By swiping your Kroger Plus Card, you can help Kroger make a donation to STEP with almost every transaction.
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local non-profit organizations have the opportunity to earn funds through Kroger’s Community Rewards Program®, simply by using your Kroger Plus Card.
Kroger stores in Knoxville, Crossville, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Maryville, Farragut, Harriman are now participating in the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
All you have to do is register your Kroger Plus Card for the program and then use your card every time you shop.
Registering is easy!
- Log onto: www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with STEP, Inc. after you sign up.
- If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In or Create an Account
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by:
- Entering zip code
- Click on favorite store (participating stores in: Knoxville, Crossville, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Maryville, Farragut, Harriman)
- Enter your email address
- Create a password
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- You will receive an email to “Activate” your account, just follow the instructions within the email.
- Click on My Account
- Type in your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information
- Input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm information
- Enter 43667 or type in: Support & Training for Exceptional Parents, Inc. and select our organization from the list and click Confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly with STEP, Inc., you will see Support & Training for Exceptional Parents, Inc. on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, your purchases will not count until after you register your Kroger Plus card.
- Just swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count toward STEP’s fundraising total.
- If you need help, call our toll free number at 1-800-280-7837, the STEP staff can help you set up your account.
That's it - it's that easy
Every time you shop for groceries at Kroger and swipe your rewards card, STEP, Inc. automatically starts earning a rebate.
Your participation in this fundraising program with Kroger helps STEP's mission is to empower parents through information, training and support to become effective partners with professionals in planning appropriate educational programs for their children. Who knew that helping to make a difference could be so easy!
Shop - Swipe - Earn!
Back to Top