The latest OSEP Update is out from the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP).
In This Issue:
Top News: Rethinking Special Education
- Inside OSEP: Ruth's Report
- Results Driven Accountability: What's Due and What's New
- Dose of Data: State Data Displays Now Available!
- Early Childhood Check-in: New Webinar! Creating a Culture of Data Use
- Update From ED! Comments Requested on Comprehensive Centers Program Priorities
- Open Funding Opportunity for Building Strong Birth-to-Five Mixed Delivery Systems
- Resources for You: IEP Implementation and Intensive Interventions
- Research News: Listening Fatigue for Students With Hearing Loss
- Collaboration Corner: Assessments and Meetings
- Voices From the Field: Tennessee Early Educator
- Engage With Us! Social Media and More
Back to Top