Lifestyle Easy Cookbook Now Available
The Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis has published an exciting new cookbook that is designed especially for individuals who are in independent living skills training. Unique features of the Lifestyle Easy Cookbook - You simply look and cook!
- The Lifestyle Easy Cookbook is printed on extra heavy laminated paper, making page turning easy and cleanup of spills a breeze.
- Each nutritious and tasty recipe is divided into 6 or 8 easy to follow picture steps – you just look and cook.
- Each recipe has an individualized picture shopping card – shopping is simply match to sample.
- The recipes and picture steps are color-coded making them easy to follow.
- There are 27 healthy and delicious recipes ranging from microwave to stovetop to oven to no-cook.
- Every recipe has a picture shopping card, listing all of the ingredients that you need to purchase at your local store – just match-to-sample!
- To view an online preview of the Lifestyle Easy Cookbook click here.
- To order visit Click on the Order Now button or call 1-800-457-5575.
The cost of the Lifestyle Easy Cookbook is $29.95, plus shipping.
To order or preview, visit www.iaba.com/cookbook or call (800) 457-5575.
Back to Top