STEP, Inc. to Participate in the “150 Days of Giving” - Cast Your Vote Now!
First Tennessee will be 150 years old on March 25, 2014! To celebrate our long tradition of serving our communities, the First Tennessee Foundation will give away $5,000 to a different Nonprofit Organization every day for 150 days. We call it our 150 Days of Giving. The giving starts on our 150th birthday.
STEP, Inc., Tennessee’s Parent Training and Information Center, has been selected as one of the nonprofit organizations to participate in this great give away. But we will need your help. Please visit www.150DaysofGiving.com and in the “Search Box” type in: STEP, Inc. and VOTE for us!
A $5,000 gift would enable STEP staff to provide services to more families, to create additional materials and trainings, improve outreach through technology, cover the needs in urban and rural areas in our state, and much more!
- No registration required and anyone can vote once a day from each device (PC, laptop, i-pad, smartphone, etc.).
- Votes will continue to count throughout the 150 Days of Giving.
- On March 25, 2014 at midnight First Tennessee will select the first winner. And the winning will continue for 150 days.
- Winners will be determined by the organization that receives the highest number of cumulative votes by midnight of each day.
- Each organization can win only once during the 150 Days of Giving. So let's make today STEP'S Winning DAY.
- First Tennessee post on their website which organizations have won and those organizations will no longer be eligible for voting.
Remember to vote on all your devices each day.
We appreciate your VOTE and SUPPORT!
Back to Top