STEP Lending Library | A Service for Tennessee Families
STEP offers the lending library as a service to Tennessee families as a resource to increase families’ access to information on special education rights, child development, specific types of disabilities, support services, and much more.
Guidelines for requesting a resource from the STEP lending library:
- Review list of titles.
- Email STEP through our “contact us” link on the website or call our toll free number 1 (800) 280-7837 or 1 (800) 975-2919 Espanol.
- Provide your contact information including name, address, phone number, and email (if available), the title of the resource, and the reference number.
- When we receive your request we will check to see if your selection is currently available.
- If the selection is available STEP will mail the book or resource to you with an envelope addressed to STEP for you to return the item.
- You will be responsible for the return postage.
- Resources are checked out for 30 days, then must be returned to STEP at 712 Professional Plaza Drive, Greeneville, TN 37745.
- If books and resources have not been returned within 45 days of check out date, STEP will invoice you for the current cost to replace the book and payment will be expected within 15 days from the date of invoice.
Lending Library Choices